Micro-roll roller doors have a 52mm Aluminum interlocking insulated profile, with a full choice of build options available, Micro-roll allows space saving efficiency allowing you to park right up to the door, and can be operated from the safety and warmth of your vehicle, or home.
Micro-roll can be tailored to suit all Applications to help you achieve the perfect look. With a working door width up to 3.8 metres and a head space requirement from as little as 205mm, Micro-roll can be applied to almost any application internally or externally mounted.
Garage Door Colour Finish Options
- Specially designed -roll Insulated door sections,
- Choice of 9 colour finishes plus 2 specialist woodgrain finishes available.
- Reinforced bottom section incorporating bottom seal
- Reinforced Aluminium side track system fully coated complete with double brush strip seals.
- Colour coated aluminium reinforced head plate sections designed for rolling garage door systems.
- Optional full box cover concealing the rolling mechanism are available manufactured from powder-coated aluminium giving added safety
- Somfy tubular motor drive unit complete with emergency manual over-ride facility.
- Remote control unit with high security rolling code system, on-built courtesy light unit.
- 2 no keyfob transmitters.
- Remote receiver unit comes complete with integral operation switch.
- Safety photo reflective system with universal mounting brackets.
- Optional security locking system ensuring the Micro-roll is locked when in the closed position.
Note when installing Micro-roll externally a full box cover must be used.
Micro-roll comes with a choice of nine colours. Colour range is hard wearing baked enamel coating.
- Light Teak
- Dark Blue
Simulated Woodgrain matches exactly to the specialist UPVC window manufacturers colour range by using the same manufacturing process. The textured finish is very hard wearing and comes with a limited 10 year warranty.
Mahogany foil finish comes with a standard brown internal finish with a beige internal finish for the Golden Oak
For more information, visit www.premier-roll.com.
State of the art high security rolling code remote control unit featuring a built on courtesy light and internal push button operator. Every remote unit comes complete with two key fobs transmitter units. Operation is from a single button on the key fob transmitter, with the option of controlling more than one door made easy. An additional gate card is available to allow full control of new or existing gates along with your garage door from one key fob controller.
Safety is provided by a photo cell unit, which stops & returns the door to the open position on detecting an obstruction. Universal mounting brackets are a standard feature on the micro- roll giving added protection and ease of adjustment.
Reinforced bottom edge section incorporating a single insert base seal giving the door a tight seal, eliminating draughts and debris from entering the garage when the door is closed.
Specially designed guide section, incorating heavy duty brush seal, eliminating draughts and noise. Every guides section is fully finished in a powder coated paint covering.