Specialising in bespoke and fire rated doors, Black Country Doors offer a large range of high performance tailor made steel doors for all retro-fit and new build applications.
- Available in a range of strengths
- Made to measure
- Fast-Track options
- Choice of hardware and finishes
- Combat Steel Doors
- Communal Entrance Doors
For advice on the appropriate security solution for you, call 0800 694 0001
Combat Steel Doors
Black Country doors has unbeatable prices of a range of UK made doors such as general purpose doors, combat doors and have a wide variety of external and internal applications for public , private sector and fire exit use.
- Black Country doors has unbeatable prices of a range of UK made doors such as general purpose doors, combat doors and have a wide variety of external and internal applications for public , private sector and fire exit use.
- Highest specification UK made steel door available for the price.
- High performance solid stainless steel lever handles.
- Attack resistant armoured steel escutcheon plate providing cylinder protection.
- Combat 12, 16 and 20 provides a choice of three security levels.
- Unbeatable selection of sizes and options – every M2M door is individually designed and made to order with rapid turnaround guaranteed.
- The door hinge areas are reinforced with unique ‘Hinge Chassis Systems’ (patent pending). Furthermore all M2M doors have a minimum of 7 heavy duty dog bolts.
- The revolutionary ‘fast fit frame’ option supplied at no extra cost greatly reduces fitting times.
- We cover the West Midlands including Dudley, Kidderminster and Wolverhampton.
- Manufactured from 1.6mm Zintec Steel
- Fast Fit Frame supplied with 12 Adjusters and Hex Tool for tightening (standard frame option available)
- Internal Hinge Chassis System
- 90mm single rebate profile (150mm option available)
- Integral mounting plates
- Prepared for inside and outside fixing
- P Seals
Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant aluminium threshold
Manufactured from 1.2mm Zintec Steel
Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
Integral Anti Jemmy Strip to prevent against attack with a crowbar
Security Door Hinges
Minimum of 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13)
(larger doors have 6 hinges)
Security Door Dog Bolts
Minimum of 7 no. 17.5mm solid steel dog bolts (9 on larger doors)
Primed as standard or powder coating available in a wide choice of colours
Manual, 14pt or electric locking
Single or double Euro Profile Cylinders
Fire exit hardware
Selection of handles, closers and limit stays
Louvres or glazing with Georgian Wired Glass, Polycarbonate or Laminate
Fast track 4 Fire Doors
A range of personal and fire exit doors independently tested (BS476:Part22 1987) and certified to withstand fire for a minimum of 4 hours. Precision engineered with a fire rated door closer as standard and fire resistant glazing option available. (Reduces fire resistance to 1 hour)
Communal Entrance Doors
Combining an attractive yet secure main entrance to any public building, Bradbury communal entrance doors are able to withstand heavy use and vandalism. Features include a strong continuous hinge to prevent trapped fingers and improve weight distribution.
Specifically designed for remote its where ventilation is a requirement and vandalism anticipated. Applications include electricity substations and bin stores.
Designed to bespoke requirements with additional sizes and options available. Nonstandard and customer supplied hardware can be fitted.